Saints Church, Ladysmith, was built in 1902 from cut flagstones
quarried in the area, it is renowned for the beautiful tablets in
the transept, which bear the names of more than 3,000 British soldiers
who gave their lives in the Siege or the Relief of Ladysmith. There
are also many priceless stained glass windows, including two depicting
War and Peace.